Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Denied

Health Insurance - Denied.
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Denied.

Do you know about - Denied

Health Insurance ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Health Insurance . You check out this article for information about anyone wish to know is Health Insurance .

How is Denied

Denied Tube. Duration : 12.42 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Health Insurance . Simultaneously battling cancer and abandonment by her insurance company, one woman fights for her right to health care. More about Denied from filmmaker Julie Winokur When I met Sheila Wessenberg, she was living the American nightmare. She had a potentially fatal illness, but because she was uninsured her life seemed expendable. She said to me, "There is no reason why anyone should be shoved into homelessness and helplessness just to live." She was referring to the fact that she could only get publicly funded health care if she gave up her home and her car. In the meantime, her doctor had abandoned her and she had already gone seven months with no chemotherapy. I was so horrified by the real-life cost of poor public policy that I became obsessed with all the 'Sheilas' whose lives were on the line. I realized Sheila could be any one of us—could even be me. I wanted to shout from the highest rafter that she was being dealt one of the greatest injustices I had witnessed in the 20 years I'd been a journalist. We first published Shelia's story in The New York Times Magazine. Readers were so shocked by her suffering that they donated over 000 in order to help the family stay afloat. Next, we published Sheila's story in a book and exhibition called Denied, which was shared on Capitol Hill and toured to state capitols across the country. But our work wasn't done because US health care policy hadn't budged an inch. We decided we had to tell Sheila's story in film so even more ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Health Insurance . Where you'll be able to offer use in your evryday life. And most importantly, your reaction is Health Insurance . View Related articles related to Health Insurance . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Denied.



No comments:

Post a Comment