Monday, July 23, 2012

What's Your Number? (GoodFinancialCents.com)

Health Insurance - What's Your Number? (GoodFinancialCents.com).
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination What's Your Number? (GoodFinancialCents.com).

Do you know about - What's Your Number? (GoodFinancialCents.com)

Health Insurance ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Health Insurance . You see this article for information on anyone need to know is Health Insurance .

How is What's Your Number? (GoodFinancialCents.com)

What's Your Number? (GoodFinancialCents.com) Video Clips. Duration : 4.80 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Health Insurance . Today I am asking the question, "What is your number?" The reason I am asking this question is because one of the most common things that I run into when I am meeting with a client for the first time is that the one thing that they are absolutely obsessed with, tunnel vision, only thing they can focus on, is how much they are going to make. What is the interest rate that they are going to make on their money? How much return? By how many dollars are they going to see their account grow each month? When I am working with clients, I can't stress enough how unimportant that is. You are like, "Wait! What? What do you mean?" Here's what I am talking about. When you are just focused on how much you are going to make, you are totally missing out on the financial planning process. Case in point example, I had a client who was so gung ho on making 12% return (this was prior to 2008 mind you), that he was invested into 100% stocks and doing other types of strategies that based on his age, based on his risk tolerance, based on the income needed, he was way too aggressive. He had more money than he knew what to do with, but he was so dead set on making 12% that he put his financial backing at risk. So, you can't be so enrapt in how much return you are going to make. What you need to focus on first and foremost is how much do you need, meaning how much income do you need per month to pay the bills, to take care of the mortgage payment if you still have one, to take care of your health ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Health Insurance . Where you may put to utilization in your day-to-day life. And most of all, your reaction is Health Insurance . View Related articles related to Health Insurance . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share What's Your Number? (GoodFinancialCents.com).



No comments:

Post a Comment