Saturday, June 9, 2012

Michael Moore's Fourth Visit to #OccupyWallStreet (Day 18, 10/4/11)

Health Insurance - Michael Moore's Fourth Visit to #OccupyWallStreet (Day 18, 10/4/11).
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination Michael Moore's Fourth Visit to #OccupyWallStreet (Day 18, 10/4/11).

Do you know about - Michael Moore's Fourth Visit to #OccupyWallStreet (Day 18, 10/4/11)

Health Insurance ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Health Insurance . You look at this article for info on an individual want to know is Health Insurance .

How is Michael Moore's Fourth Visit to #OccupyWallStreet (Day 18, 10/4/11)

Michael Moore's Fourth Visit to #OccupyWallStreet (Day 18, 10/4/11) Tube. Duration : 8.25 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Health Insurance . CNN: "Will you go on Erin's [Erin Burnett] show and tell her that?" Michael Moore: "I just said it in front of your camera." CNN: "She wants you to go on live tomorrow night with her." Michael Moore: "No. I think she should come down here and talk to the people here. I am not the voice of this thing. I am a citizen and a participant in this. I am an equal with everyone here and she should come down here and talk individually to different people and hear their stories -- hear their stories about what it's like to live with no health insurance. She has health insurance. She has a secure job. She's not facing foreclosure. It's very easy for her to sit there in Columbus Circle and come after innocent people who are struggling to survive. So she should come down here ... and spend some time and meet with people and talk to them. But I'm not the spokesperson for this movement. There are millions of spokespeople for this movement. They live in every neighborhood in America. ... And I am just one voice at this meeting and I'm proud to be one voice." Occupying the internets at www.michaelmoore.com
I hope you have new knowledge about Health Insurance . Where you can offer easy use in your day-to-day life. And most significantly, your reaction is Health Insurance . View Related articles associated with Health Insurance . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Michael Moore's Fourth Visit to #OccupyWallStreet (Day 18, 10/4/11).



No comments:

Post a Comment